UNDER AGREEMENT at 4 DAYS ON MARKET & SOLD at 100% of ASKING PRICE, JUNE 2014 - 4 Bedroom single-owner Open Concept Colonial in Cul-de-Sac Neighborhood on 2.02 acres. Foyer, Living & Dining Rooms w/ Hardwood Floors. Dining Rm w/ Crown molding, Wainscoting & Decorative Columns. Vaulted Family Rm w/ Gas Fireplace, Decorative Windows & Shadow boxing. Large Eat-in Kitchen w/ Quartz countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Recessed lighting & Tile floor. 1/2 Bath w/ Bead board & Laundry. Cathedral ceiling Master Bedroom w/ Shadow boxing, Walk-in Closet & updated Master Bath w/ Marble counters w/ Double sinks & Tile floor. Updated Full Bath w/ Corian counters, Tile floor & Crown molding. Partially finished Lower Level with built-in Counter/Cabinets for Hobby/work area & Play/Recreation Rm. Rheem Furnace, Central Air, Generator Panel & Passive Radon Air Mitigation System. Landscaped Yard w/ Paver Walkway & Perennials w/ Deck overlooking private & Level Backyard. Shed for storage/equipment. Pinkerton District.
Information believed to be accurate however not guaranteed.
Central Air, Gas Fireplace, Tile, Carpet & Hardwood Floors, Stainless Steel Appliances, Vaulted & Cathedral Ceilings, Crown molding, Wainscoting, Shadow Boxing , Partially finished Lower Level, Wired for Generator
Shed, Deck, Irrigation
From Statistics and Gazetteer of New-Hampshire, 1875:
"Chester is considered one of the old towns of the state. In 1719, about eighty persons, chiefly from Portsmouth and Hampton, formed an association, for the purpose of securing a tract of land in the "Chesnut Country" (so called) and stationed three men upon this tract, to hold possession until they should procure a lawful title. After considerable difficulty they obtained a grant of land, ten miles [16 km] square. Immediately the settlement was commenced by several persons from Rye and Hampton, among whom were Samuel Ingalls, Jonathan Goodhue, Jacob Sargent, Ebenezer Dearborn, Robert Smith, E. Colby and S. Robie, who contributed largely to the permanent success of the enterprise. On the 8th of May, 1722 the township which had hitherto been called Cheshire, was incorporated under its present name, and comprising an area of over 120 square miles [310 sqkm]."
Chester once included Candia, set off in 1763. It may have been the first of the settlement grants by Massachusetts selected for expansion of growing populations in the seacoast. The name may be derived from Chester, the county town of the county of Cheshire in England. Earl of Chester is a title held by the Prince of Wales.
In 1822, a portion of Hooksett was taken from Elementary and middle school students attend Chester Academy (public). High school students attend Pinkerton Academy in Derry, a privately operated school that contracts with the towns of Derry, Auburn, Chester, and Hampstead.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 26.0 square miles (67 km2), of which 25.9 sq mi (67 km2) is land and 0.1 sq mi (0.26 km2) (0.42%) is water. The Exeter River rises in Chester. The highest point in town is an unnamed summit, reaching 639 feet (195 m) above sea level, near the town's southwest corner. Chester lies mostly within the Piscataqua River (Coastal) watershed, though the western edge of town is in the Merrimack River watershed.
source of data: Wikipedia